Monday 19 January 2015

Epiphany

Today I first participated in the the feast of Epiphany, in the street was -11 degrees, the temperature of the water -3 degrees, never thought that there are a lot of people come to this festival 400-450 people came here from 10 to 70 years participated in this.

I came with my sister about 12 am by this time many people were baptized, it was pretty scary and looks very cold ...

on the area staged a concert, singing and dancing. people were treated to warm tea and scones


after I looked at the people and I had the courage to begin to prepare for participation in baptism, cold outside does not feel , water seems very warm


I took a queue and a little nervous when was my turn, I went up to procrastinate steps that would feel the water and it seemed normal. the first three steps were pretty warm, but when I went deeper, I felt like my legs stopped moving, but then I realized that it seems to me =-= I plunged into the water three times and came out of it





No comments:

Post a Comment